Lately I've been amazed as I watch my girls interacting. They're both getting so big, and fun, and funny. I hope they become best friends as they get older. I hope Avery will be nice to her sister and notice how much Teya looks up to her. Whenever Avery gives Teya any attention, Tey gets so happy! She'll do anything to make her big sister laugh. Whenever Avery gives Teya any attention at all, Teya just glows. Lately Avery hasn't been the best big sister to her, but she still just hangs on everything Avery does.
So Avery, I want you to watch out for your little sister. Be nice to her. And let her play with you and your toys. And when you go to school and make friends, don't get mad when she wants to tag along. Share your makeup, and clothes, and your friends with her. Because I can tell the way she looks at you, she'd do anything for you. She loves you so much, and she already wants to be just like you. I'm so excited for the strong bond you guys will build! You have no idea how much fun you guys will have together throughout life. So for now share your favorite Dora toy, and your fruit snacks, and your singing Elmo... and she will cherish you! You can work on the other stuff as it comes. I love you both!
....and this officially makes me miss my own sister about a million times more right now!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Aw such a sweet sweet post. Hope yall had a good weekend!
How sweet, My two are best friends, Ayla gets soo upset when I discipline Brennan...too cute!
Post a Comment