It was so hard to pick just one picture from each month, but if I didn't limit myself to one, I would have waaay too many on here.
We love you so much Teya!
March 2009

The day you were born was one of the happiest of my life!


April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

You can't tell me that beautiful little dimple face didn't make you smile...




5 comments:
Rach, you have the cutest little girls ever! I cannot believe Teya is one and Avery is 2! I need to meet them! I bet they would have so much fun playing with Jake, and he with them. You have such a beautiful family! Love you all!
She is so so darling. Those dimples made me smile. I can see how people would say that she brightens their days. She made me happy 1700 miles away! Babes are such a blessing. She is too too cute.
Her dimples are the cutest things ever!! I can't believe she is one already. Your girls are adorable- just like their mama!
K her dimples are to die for, she is such a little sweetheart! You have such a cute little family!!
Rachel, you're family is so beautiful. It's Karena Rogers, I read your blog & mine is:
thejensenadventure.blogspot.com
cute blog too!
Post a Comment