Thursday, February 25, 2010

Reality Show Rundown

Gramma's, you can skip this post, no grandbaby pics today!

I figured I'd weigh in with my opinion of some of the reality shows, because apparently I have WAY too much to say when I'm watching them with Brian.
We'll start with the Bachelor.
First off Rozlyn...

Did you watch the "Women Tell All" episode Monday? She was trying to dismiss ALL the claims about her and the producer that she allegedly had a relationship with. And how dare she try to diss Chris Harrison like that? Who does she think she is? I really think she should have just fessed up to it and said it was her mistake, she would have looked a billion times better than being backed in a corner trying to lie her way out like she did.

Vienna, Oh Vienna...

I really don't know what he sees in this girl! I might be a little mean for a minute, so if you're a Vienna fan, you might wanna skip ahead... First off, he's like a clean cut, way nice, probably never did anything wrong in his life kinda guy... and she so isn't. I'm not one to believe tabloids, but that saying "Where there's smoke, there's fire" has gotta apply here. Not to mention she made enemies with EVERYONE in the house, her eyes are cross eyed, her bleached hair and bad extensions look horrible, she acts really spoiled and high maintenance, the way she talks drives me NUTS... I could really go on and on so I'll stop myself. I heard that it leaked that he does pick her in the end, so he probably does... but my prediction is it's not gonna last, not hardly.

Tenley,

How do you not just love Tenley? Yes, she's happy all the time it seems, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, right? One of the girls said that she fell straight out of a Disney movie, and I couldn't agree more! But she's just so nice, you can't not like her. Plus she's pretty, and you know she'd be faithful, and their personalities totally match. She's definitely my pick out of her and Vienna. He might not have a real passionate spark with her just yet, but how can you really get that with cameras in your face? Team Tenley!

Finally Ali,

I really think the would have been perfect for each other. Like I said, he may not have that *spark* with Tenley, and Vienna is all kinds of wrong for him (my opinion!) I think Ali would have been right in the middle, and maybe just perfect for him. Heavens knows if she would have stayed on the show she would have either gotten her job back at the end or gotten an even better one. She would have gotten all sorts of publicity, so I think she maybe made a mistake. But who knows, maybe Jake was a little too MAGOO for her?

American Idol
First off I gotta say I was so sick of it that everybody had a sob story this year when trying out! It got so annoying, why can't they just be happy and sing their song?
k here goes...
HE IS SO PRECIOUS! Don't you just wanna give him a big hug? He's so adorable, and he's pretty good too. I just love him, Brian laughed at me last night cause I kept saying "Aw, bless his little heart! I just love him!"


She is really good (and not just because she has the same name as my little sister)


I think she's really cute! I just love her look...


He is so hot... Every time I think he gets better and better looking. And his song last night was really good, I hope he stays on for a loooong time!


And I thought these two did really good this week!



Last but not least, Jersey Shore! I've never seen it!! But I think I need to, because that's all I hear about! The nation is like obsessed with this show, anybody watch it that thinks its worth starting up on? They just crack me up, I saw them on Ellen and The View and I was laughing at their GTL and Fist pumps!

10 comments:

Kristin Morris said...

I don't watch the other two shows, but my thoughts EXACTLY on the Bachelor!!

Jonathan and Krysten Olson said...

hahaha, you've got to watch Jersey Shore!! It's the trashiest, most hilarious thing I've ever seen. We couldn't get enough of it!

The Ortons said...

Jersey Shore is so worth watching.. Shad & I love it!

Brooke D said...

Jersey Shore is amazing...It's just funny!! I really hope Ali or Tenley wins the Bachelor...I don't understand why Jake likes Vienna either!! Ugh... I hope he goes for the good girls.

And Casey on American Idol is so cute!!! I couldn't agree more!!

I loved your reality show rundown! :)

Beth Priest said...

Hey! New to your blog! Love the "Reality Show Rundown"! I don't watch Jersy shore but am watching the Bachelor and AI. Okay, so did you see the new US weekly? Ali as next bachlerotte it says!

carissa said...

your fam is just gorgeous!!! and your blog is presh! thanks for stopping by. i totally agree with you on all the idol stuff...

Just the 3 of us said...

GTL is hilarious. I saw that on Ellen as well. I actually watched 2 minutes of Jersey Shore and turned it off. I couldn't even handle it, it was so stupid and crazy. But that's just me...apparently people love it.
I totally agree on The Bachelor...I wish he would've let Ali come back, but she will probably be the next Bachelorette so it'll be ok...maybe Jake will show up on her season haha! Cuz Jake and Vienna will NOT last...freakin Vienna!
American Idol - sooo true, everyone has a sob story, like come on shut up every single person in the world has a sob story, but not everyone has to go blabbing about it. I just think its funny. Just shut up and sing! haha :)

Nessa said...

I totally agree with you on the Bachelor! And like Krysten said its the trashiest thing ever. You will want to get in a fight after you have watched it... lol

Anonymous said...

I totally agree that Alli and Jake were meant to be!!!
ps... Bryce and I are obsessed with Jersey Shore! I think Bryce is more than me. We need to have a Jersey Shore party!

Christensen's said...

Yes, I'm glad everybody is as into reality tv as me! Um I think a Jersey Shore party would be fantastic!!