Friday, February 5, 2010

Beauty Musts!

So at Kelly's Korner:
Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner
...she's doing beauty tips/favorite products, and I figured I'd join in. Nothing better to do on this gloomy day anyway!
First my absolute favorite eye liner ever is Bobbi Brown gel eye liner. I use the color "espresso ink" it's a dark brown that looks black when it's on, but it doesn't look too dark or hard. It lasts allll day and doesn't smudge off or anything like most eyeliners.


I'm a perfume junkie and I have a few favorite favorites, but my newest and the one I'm totally loving right now is Alien. It's fairly expensive, but after you've bought it once you can get the bottle refilled for only $60. (I think anywhere they sell it? I got mine at Nordstrom and I'm pretty sure they just refill it there for you.) They've come out with 2 different Alien perfumes since this one and neither of them smell near as good as the original, in my opinion at least!



Another Bobbi Brown must are the shimmer brick sets! They bronze and add a tiny big of a glow!


As far as hair goes, Pureology Hydrate shampoo and conditioner is my favorite by far! It makes your hair feel incredible! If you have damaged hair it's well worth the cost of making it healthy and pretty again. And everyone knows a Chi is also a must, so I doubt I even need to list it!


I guess those are my top favorites as far as beauty products go... I'm sure as soon as I'm done I'll remember a few more. I'd love to see your favorite products too since there's about a million on Kelly's Korner... It's a lot easier to just read them on blogs I already follow!

3 comments:

Lesli said...

Hi there..I think we have the same taste.. I love everything you have posted. I Have used the BB gel eyeliner before, I was hooked on it for a while but I am always trying different products. I have wanted to try the BB shimmer sets.. they look really neat!! I have never heard of the perfume before, the next time I am at the mall I wil definitely go and test it out.. thanks so much for the great info. Oh and your girls are sooo dang cute.. I love your baby's name, I have never heard it before! I love different names!
Okay, I would love to come back and read more so I am a follower now! Have a great weekend!

Lesli

Just the 3 of us said...

I'm going to have to try some of that eyeliner! I hate mine because mine always wears off by the end of the day - and it's even Clinique. I also really like the Bobbi Brown brick sets. My mom has it and I always steal it from her :) I need to get my own.
All good stuff! :)

Brooke D said...

Thank you so so much for your sweet comment! YOU are beautiful and your family is just precious!! Hope you have a great weekend :) Thank you again!