Monday, February 8, 2010

February 1st Brian turned 26! I kept teasing him all week because 26 just seems like he's finally getting old! He's closer to 30 than 20... alright I'll stop rubbing it in Bri! You're still a young chap!
I made him strawberry pancakes for breakfast, took him to his choice restaurant for lunch and then again out to dinner. He insisted on an Ice Cream cake, like a little kid- it was so cute! Here's some pics of the day!

He's totally gonna be pissed I put this one on here! He's been growing his hair out for a few months now and it's finally getting really long. He puts all this product in his hair and has been using my straightener! I wouldn't mind if all that dang product didn't get on my straightener and ruin it... so I got him a hair straightener so he'll stop using mine!

He also wanted a back scratcher... this one is rad it's like the size of a pen and then it pulls out to like 20 inches! ha, it looked so little and dinky- I couldn't find a good wooden one so this will have to do.

One of his many shirts, this one from my parents:

Aves enjoying some Birthday extravaganzaness:

Teya and Papa:

She was loving acting like a big girl and trying to blow on this:

Brina's Ice Cream Birfday cake!:

Avery always thinks birthday cakes are for her...

Whoohoo officially 26!

The girls enjoying some cake:


He got pretty spoiled... He got some really nice new running shoes, like 6 shirts, some pants, straightener (hehe)... spoiled!
Happy Birthday Brian! I hope it was a good one! You deserve it my love!

3 comments:

The Ortons said...

Cute birthday pics. I love that hes growing his hair out. That kills me. Shad is a spine rep. He sales all kind of inplants and then helps the doctors put them in the persons body.

Carlye & Jacob said...

So you did put the straightner on here!! haha Love it!!

Unknown said...

Rach you're a dirty dirty traitor! You promised that the straightener would be off-limits to public knowledge & then turn around and blog about it... I'm gonna go back to using yours after soaking my hair in gel. We'll see who's laughing then!