For Superbowl Sunday, Carlye and Jacob came over for the game... but really all we did was eat and me and Car crafted! We seriously stuffed our faces, it was awesome. Anyways, we made these really cute picture frames that Carlye found online (and she also dreamed about how we were gonna do it, haha!) This was pre-darker hair obviously, no it didn't fade yet!
How fun.. love the frames...glad you cleared up the pre darker hair thing.. I was thinking dang her hair really does fade fast..lol! It looks GREAT, I love your hair dark Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, Hope you have a great week!
We are the Christensen's. Me and Brian got married September 23rd, 2006. We added to our family when we got our dog Peanut about a month later. Then we had a beautiful little girl Avery, as shown below. And our family is still growing- We are expecting another baby girl in March. We are fairly new to the blog world but I try to keep on it as much as possible. If we know you and you read our blog let us know!
We met in 2005 when I was a senior in high school. We were friends for a really long time, and then we strapped on the old ball and chain in September of 2006.
Avery Paige
Avery was born in 2008 and is already a big sister. Her personality is getting so funny as she gets older. I could just play and laugh at the stuff she does all day. She is the greatest blessing and so much more than we ever could have imagined.
Teya Berlin
Teya was born in 2009. She is such a sweetheart and we feel so blessed that she is in our lives! We love getting to know her personality more and more everyday.
6 comments:
cute! I've been lookin for some projects for the nursery and Carson's room...maybe I'll have to give that a try.
I love craft nights! I would love to join you guys one night! I can always make things for my future kiddos right!!!
I love the picture frames!! SO cute and fun to make.
Glad your hair hasn't faded...It looks so cute dark brown!
How fun.. love the frames...glad you cleared up the pre darker hair thing.. I was thinking dang her hair really does fade fast..lol! It looks GREAT, I love your hair dark Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, Hope you have a great week!
Your frames turned out great.
So Cute! I love them!!
Post a Comment