Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Zoo and Birthday parties!

Last week me and the girls got to hang out with our friends Carlene and her girls Chloe and Mckenna. We went to the zoo one day and then Carlene's girls had a fun joint birthday party at Thanksgiving Point petting zoo on Saturday.
First at the zoo we were awesome with our double strollers:
Photobucket
Photobucket
The baby elephant was sooo adorable, I really want one.
Photobucket
So was the giraffe:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think Avery's favorite part was when we were about to leave and we saw some turkey's and peacock's running around wild. We started feeding them crackers, and one even pecked some food right out of Avery's fingers. It didn't scare her, but it did me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And Miss Teya was an angel the entire time, as always!
Photobucket

At Chloe and Mckenna's birthday party they all got to feed the animals, ride a pony, take a carriage ride, dig for candy in some hay, and eat cake and ice cream. Avery loved every second of it. (except she got really jealous when the girls got their own princess cakes... that made her mad! You're day will come again soon Avery.)
Here's some pics of the girls digging for candy:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I promise, I always take Teya out of her seat when we're out doing stuff! But she's just so good so half the time she's content sitting there watching. Sweet baby girl!
Photobucket

No comments: