My Dad's good friends from South Africa are out here visiting and traveling around to a few states for the next few weeks. Viggy is my Dad's hunting guide in South Africa, and he brought his friend Michael along for this trip. They stayed at our house a few nights and will be back just after Thanksgiving. We love them! I could sit and listen to their stories for hours. Viggy has a pet baby hippo! Anyways they're so kind and really funny. They have the best accents, I wish I was good with accents because I'd pick up theirs and use it for fun at Walmart or something. haha cheap thrills. Last Thursday they made us a traditional South African meat stew and it was amazing! Here are some pics of the night:
My Dad and the Viggster!

Michael, My Dad, Viggy

Me and Viggy, he's hilarious!

Me, Michael, My Dad

Michael recently lost his son in a car wreck and I just wanted to express how sorry we are to him and his family. And we're so thankful that Michael shared stories of his son with us. He was an amazing kid and touched many peoples lives in South Africa. I can't even imagine the pain him and his family are going through.
1 comment:
Sounds like a good time with your dad's friends! And RIP Michael's son. Good pics too!
Post a Comment