Saturday, November 7, 2009

And by the way...

I'm a brunette now! Don't mind my sick face in this, I can never be serious in a picture by myself.



I can't believe I took the plunge and went dark! Even moreso... I can't belive I actually like it! I was sure I'd immediately miss my blonde like I did last time, but I don't. I was originally going to go a lot lighter (like the first picture from my little poll.) but decided I needed a real drastic change to shake things up this fall/winter. Let me know what you think- even if it's bad! ha!
-- Post From My iPhone

7 comments:

The Ortons said...

I Like It!!! It's very cute...

Adrie said...

I love it! You look way cute!

Laurel said...

I love it. I think it looks great. Good change for the winter.

Tana and Bronson said...

Super cute hair, adorable kids...you're a lucky gal :)

Michael & Nikki said...

I think it's absolutley beautiful! and a change is always good!! FUN!!

Christensen's said...

Thanks for being sweet everybody!

Anonymous said...

i love the dark hair.. so cute..