Monday, November 23, 2009

Random catch up again

Last Thursday night me, Kaitlin, Carlye, and her husband/family went to New Moon at 2:45 in the morning! We're nuts... It was worth it though I gotta say! I'm way too obsessed with the guys in that movie, I feel like I'm like 13 again, I think Brian's worried, haha.
Me and Car:

Carlye and Jacob... he's such a good sport.


Saturday me and Bri had a date night! It's been way too long since we have gone out without kids. It was fun! We hit up sushi and New Moon again. I bet he secretly wanted to see it, even though he acted like I dragged him there.
Photobucket

Here's a random pic of the most amazing people in my life!!
Photobucket
And Aves yesterday when she stole my snuggie!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Adrie said...

So cute!!!!!! Heard the movie was great! Hope it was. (I'm not a fan though HAHA) The picture of Brian and the girls is TOO cute... and Avery with your snuggie! Adorable!