Avery's new thing is to sit on the arm of the couch like this and pretend she's riding a horse. She says "Fitsy" aka Fritzy... my Dad's horse Frits.

Miss Avery Paige on Thanksgiving day, snackin on something...

Last week Avery and Reese hung out in their cool pink chair while watching a movie. This is a rare moment of them getting along. That night I swear they fought nonstop over everything.

I really wish you could see this picture better... This lady at the Christmas gift show had the most insane hair! She had a crazy beehive and it was just a mess! I followed her for a good 5 minutes trying to get a better pic.

This is Avery at story time at Barnes and Noble. She loved it!

This is the first picture I ever took on my phone... Sweet Teya! She's so pretty. I wish I had more of her on my phone, but she always moves to much and those cameras are touchy!

Aves eating a sucker at our new favorite sushi restaurant. Anybody around Draper area try Water Moon, it's really good!

-- Post From My iPhone




No comments:
Post a Comment