Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween was so fun this year! I made the girls costumes, and not gonna lie I think they turned out pretty cute! Enjoy lots of pics!
Sweet Angel Teya!

Their first Halloween together:

The outfit looks so fitting here as she scowls at me:

Teya was so adorable, she didn't even get mad (that much) about her costume:


Various pics of Aves sportin her costume:




We took them to the Trunk or Treat at the mall for a bit. Do I look sick or what? My brother had a good point- I look just like the Mom from "Matilda" with this wig.

Brian was hot too. People weren't really sure if we were kidding or serious with our hair, they just kinda smiled at us and complimented the girls costumes.

Avery and Carson getting ready to trick or treat around the neighborhood. She was SO excited!



When we were trick or treating, Avery was loving it! She was running around squealing and wouldn't let us carry her. She was going her fastest to keep up with Carson and was loving every minute of it. She was pretty good at getting only 1 piece from each door and politely saying "Thank You." It was adorable. Me and Brian had so much fun with her this year. Can't wait till Teya can run around with us next year too!

1 comment:

Jon and Nicole said...

Your girls are too cute! And you DO look like Matilda's mom! I just got done watching that show with my girls! Glad you guys had a fun Halloween.