This picture turned out perfect. I swear we're not mean parents. I wish we had this at home when she gets older for like "time out" or something. Holding on by herself!:
Looks like you've had a fun couple of weeks. You were brave to try even a few hours of "camping". Too funny. The prison cell would work so nicely for Sydney too.
We are the Christensen's. Me and Brian got married September 23rd, 2006. We added to our family when we got our dog Peanut about a month later. Then we had a beautiful little girl Avery, as shown below. And our family is still growing- We are expecting another baby girl in March. We are fairly new to the blog world but I try to keep on it as much as possible. If we know you and you read our blog let us know!
We met in 2005 when I was a senior in high school. We were friends for a really long time, and then we strapped on the old ball and chain in September of 2006.
Avery Paige
Avery was born in 2008 and is already a big sister. Her personality is getting so funny as she gets older. I could just play and laugh at the stuff she does all day. She is the greatest blessing and so much more than we ever could have imagined.
Teya Berlin
Teya was born in 2009. She is such a sweetheart and we feel so blessed that she is in our lives! We love getting to know her personality more and more everyday.
5 comments:
Looks like you've had a fun couple of weeks. You were brave to try even a few hours of "camping". Too funny. The prison cell would work so nicely for Sydney too.
very cute... your camping post cracked me up!
Going up the mountain for a few hours is not camping haha.
Looks like so much fun! She is getting so big.
P.S. How did you get your header? I can't figure it out.
Hey Rach!!
I got the cruiser at WAL-MART!! haha and it was totally cheap too... like 88 bucks. Definatly the best deal around!!
Your girls are so dang cute!! You have such a cute little family. :)
I LOVE that place. We live pretty close by it and I miss it so much!
Post a Comment