
This is just the start of it. He's going to paint it, add some bling, add wheels, a handle... and wala! A pink and black double seater wagon for the girls!
Aves loves sitting in it, she just sits there and kicks her feet and laughs.

And I made her a tutu! I've been wanting to buy her one for awhile but couldn't justify the $50 ones at the mall. So instead, I figured out how to make it myself!


She decided during out little photoshoot she was sick of pictures so she threw a tantrum. Instead of picking her up and soothing her, I proceeded to take pictures.



She just started the whole tantrum thing. Isn't it supposed to be terrible two's?! If anybody has dealt with this and knows great ways of handling tantrums let me know! She loves her bath every morning, but now every time I get her outta the bath to lotion her up, comb her hair, diaper, brush her teeth, dress her... she screams the ENTIRE time. So any tips?- let me know!!
I added some pink poms to the tutu to make it even more girly:



Teya's balding so bad! It's sad. She's still my cute little peanut, just not as hairy I guess!
And last but not least, Saturday night I got together with a few friends from high school for a girls night! We ate pizza, attempted to watch the Notebook- but we talked way too much and I don't think I caught more than one scene. It was so good to just talk and catch up! Very interesting conversations! It was fun! I love you girls!
So as we were leaving, after midnight mind you- I hurried and made everyone get a picture!

At the last second I grabbed Tey so she could be in it too! Remember this was after midnight, so don't judge!
***Erin you made a good point, I should put my pics through blogger not photobucket so you can make them bigger when you click on them! So tell me how somebody! And explain the whole HTML thing to delete spaces in between??




7 comments:
Such a cute tutu! My sister makes them and made one for my 5 year old. She gets so into it adding the flowers and ribbon. Our girls love to play dress-up.
As for the tantrums, I've learned that distraction works the best. We have THREE girls here- in 4 1/2 years. I had to learn quick how to handle tantrums!!!
And drama, as well!
Rach, I need you to tell me how to make the TUTU. Im doing Kams pics soon and I've been looking for a tutu. can you help!? I know it can't be that difficult, but I need instructions.. your aweomse THANKS! email me. mn_duff@hotmail.com
Your girls are SO DARLING!! Looks like you're having fun with them!!
Thanks for that cute comment about my wedding pics!! :) That was really nice of you and I think it's really cute that you teared up, not lame at all!
I'm so excited for you to get that bike, you are seriously gonna LOVE it!!
Are you going to dinner on Thursday with the girls??
That tutu is so sweet! Ok, Levi did the tantrums starting at 1 1/2 and they have only gotten worse. I just bribe him...call me a horrible mom, but I do:)
Yes!! I will be there, I'm excited to see everyone!! Are you bringing your girls?? I want to meet them! :)
Cute tutu. I love making them. I made Sydney a long tutu dress, and am now going to do a short one because she loves to dance. As for tantrums, I am no help because Sydney has major attitude, so I just stick her in time out because she is getting old enough to understand that. I know how you feel though, drama is hard. You're in for it when they are older! You can call my mom about girls that are close to the same age.
Hi Rach,
That night was so fun! Okay here are directions to download your pics from blogger rather than go through another site like flixter or whatever it is called. I hope it makes sense! Brace yourself this is a long comment:
Okay so when you make a post there is a link in your tool bar to add a photo. When you click on this choose the size you want, (large, medium, or small) Then click on "browse from your computer" a link will pull up for you to choose any picture from you computer. As long as you have saved it to a file on your computer you can pull it up. It will take like 30 seconds to load. Then.... if you want to delete spaces between your words and pics you will click on the tab (while you are still posting) that says "edit html". Here you can copy, paste, move around, and delete anything you want from your post. Does this make any sense? When you are done editing your html, you just click on the 2nd tab that says "compose" this will take you back to the regular screen you were posting on.
Few... that was long. If you get lost, call me!
Post a Comment