Why on earth did I insist on super thick and long extensions? And this is even after I had cut off quite a bit- it was originally down to my butt. holy cow! haha too funny! I think this was spring of my Junior year.
I so remember when you got these.... you came to Cafe Rio after you were done and showed all of us! They look cute in this picture but I just remember them being so thick and you having to get them re-done. Remember when one randomly came out in Richfield??? hahah :)
Ha ha I love that you showed this picture! Look how little you were!!!! Dude those were quite the extensions! They were cute though! And I do remember you coming to Cafe Rio when you first got them! Oh high school....
We are the Christensen's. Me and Brian got married September 23rd, 2006. We added to our family when we got our dog Peanut about a month later. Then we had a beautiful little girl Avery, as shown below. And our family is still growing- We are expecting another baby girl in March. We are fairly new to the blog world but I try to keep on it as much as possible. If we know you and you read our blog let us know!
We met in 2005 when I was a senior in high school. We were friends for a really long time, and then we strapped on the old ball and chain in September of 2006.
Avery Paige
Avery was born in 2008 and is already a big sister. Her personality is getting so funny as she gets older. I could just play and laugh at the stuff she does all day. She is the greatest blessing and so much more than we ever could have imagined.
Teya Berlin
Teya was born in 2009. She is such a sweetheart and we feel so blessed that she is in our lives! We love getting to know her personality more and more everyday.
3 comments:
I so remember when you got these.... you came to Cafe Rio after you were done and showed all of us! They look cute in this picture but I just remember them being so thick and you having to get them re-done. Remember when one randomly came out in Richfield??? hahah :)
Ha ha I love that you showed this picture! Look how little you were!!!! Dude those were quite the extensions! They were cute though! And I do remember you coming to Cafe Rio when you first got them! Oh high school....
HI there, I came across your blog while I was browsing and I enjoyed looking through it so I thought i'd leave a comment! Blog looks great!
Post a Comment