Ahhh thank you so much for your kind words. You are too sweet. I'm glad you enjoyed my blog. I try to mix it up.
The frames that I have listed today are actually for sale. I have them on my Etsy store. You can find the link on my sidebar.
BUT, if you are looking to makeover your own frames don't be afraid to scope out the thrift stores. Goodwill, Salvation Army things like that. I have good luck at those stores MOST of the time. Not always.
Try yard & estate sales too. Ross, T.J.Maxx, Home Goods, all of those stores usually have a home goods section and their frames are reasonable.
Also, if you have a Hobby Lobby you can check out the frames section. Most of the time their frames are 50% off.
Thanks again for stopping by. I hope to see you around again.
Your girls are so darling. I can't believe Teya's dimples. They are too cute. Avery is so adorable too. I love those pouty lips. Wait till she really learns how to use those to get what she wants. Glad you're having a good summer.
We are the Christensen's. Me and Brian got married September 23rd, 2006. We added to our family when we got our dog Peanut about a month later. Then we had a beautiful little girl Avery, as shown below. And our family is still growing- We are expecting another baby girl in March. We are fairly new to the blog world but I try to keep on it as much as possible. If we know you and you read our blog let us know!
We met in 2005 when I was a senior in high school. We were friends for a really long time, and then we strapped on the old ball and chain in September of 2006.
Avery Paige
Avery was born in 2008 and is already a big sister. Her personality is getting so funny as she gets older. I could just play and laugh at the stuff she does all day. She is the greatest blessing and so much more than we ever could have imagined.
Teya Berlin
Teya was born in 2009. She is such a sweetheart and we feel so blessed that she is in our lives! We love getting to know her personality more and more everyday.
3 comments:
Ahhh thank you so much for your kind words. You are too sweet. I'm glad you enjoyed my blog. I try to mix it up.
The frames that I have listed today are actually for sale. I have them on my Etsy store. You can find the link on my sidebar.
BUT, if you are looking to makeover your own frames don't be afraid to scope out the thrift stores. Goodwill, Salvation Army things like that. I have good luck at those stores MOST of the time. Not always.
Try yard & estate sales too. Ross, T.J.Maxx, Home Goods, all of those stores usually have a home goods section and their frames are reasonable.
Also, if you have a Hobby Lobby you can check out the frames section. Most of the time their frames are 50% off.
Thanks again for stopping by. I hope to see you around again.
Yay for sunshine!! and your hair is getting long again! Its super cute! I love Avery's dress and Teya's cute little smile!.. Perfect!
Your girls are so darling. I can't believe Teya's dimples. They are too cute. Avery is so adorable too. I love those pouty lips. Wait till she really learns how to use those to get what she wants. Glad you're having a good summer.
Post a Comment