Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cascade Springs

Brian found these way pretty springs up by Midway so we loaded up the girls and checked them out Saturday. They were so pretty!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The setup was really cool, there were these three big loops that go around the springs where they built like docks over the top of them that you walk on.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We took Avery's little car and pushed her all around in it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was messing with the settings on my camera, so don't mind the totally different colors in all the pictures.
Anyways, it was way fun! If you are ever looking for somewhere new to explore in good old Utah check them out.

Oh also, Teya turned 3 months old Sunday!! Crazy! She's such a sweet baby and makes having 2 so much easier than I thought it was going to be. Teya pics coming soon.

3 comments:

The Thueson's said...

Oh that looks so pretty up there! I miss Utah!

Sooooo... my code word that I have to type in is "ENEMA" haha.. thats funny!

Kristin Morris said...

How pretty. I swear you guys are always doin somethin fun! I need to get Carson out more. Let's do a play date.

Laurel said...

Love Cascade Springs. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Your girls are little dolls! I can't believe Teya is 3 months old! Time flies.