Friday, June 12, 2009

3 Months!

I can't believe Teya is just over 3 months old already! She is a sweetie, seriously such a good baby. She rarely cries, but when she does she's super dramatic. She's a major cuddle bug and always likes to be like a baby kangaroo right next to my body, it's super cute. I have nothing to complain about!
She laughed for the first time on Tuesday at Brian. And twice today at me tickling her feet when I was lotioning her up. Their first laughs are the cutest thing ever! Anyways, here are some cute 3 month old pictures!
Photobucket
Is this outfit not the cutest thing ever? I love it, from Babinski's.
Photobucket
Photobucket
They both look guilty in this one, especially Avery:
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those dimples! I can't believe how huge they are! And Avery is looking so beautiful! She really does look like Brad and Angie's baby!( I talk like I know them...:)

Kristin Morris said...

it just does not get better than those dimples!! Too cute.