Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The past week

I guess once a month the local park plays a movie at dusk for anybody to come! We have been seeing the sign for months and last Saturday we decided to go.
(so I had surgery last Thursday and was totally sore, and had no makeup on. Hope these pics don't scare you!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They were playing MadagascarII!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Avery loved it! She was probably thinking it was so weird that we were all in our pj's, with blankets, watching a movie... but outside.
Photobucket

Sunday Brian's sister Bre, and her boyfriend Doug, stopped by to say holler. It was her Birthday (big 21!) and they came by for like 20 minutes with an amazing chocolate cake! We kinda felt bad because she brougth her own cake!!! Thanks for coming by Bre!
Photobucket

Thursday some friends came by for a little bit with their kids to swim! (This wasn't the big swim party I'v been wanting to have! My phone was off and so I just had been facebooking Carlene about it. BIG mama and kid swim party coming soon! Anybody can come!)
This is Teya and London! Tey is 1 week older than her, why are my kids so tiny?! I think they're gonna be great friends!

Avery and Carlene's oldest girls McKenna! (I think they totally look alike with the light blue eyes and blonde hair! And neither would look at the camera, so this is the best I got.) You can click on it to make it bigger to see how much they look alike.

The kids and Carlene playing on the swingset! Um could she be any tinier?! That's after having 2 kids... she looks great!

Out of the blue it started to rain and storm way bad so we just grabbed all the stuff and chucked it downstairs with the kids. Everyone was trying to get the kids out of their wet clothes and it was just chaos for a minute. I'm sure they loved me taking pictures as it was all chaotic!


Annnd last but not least I wanna tell Bri Thank so much for taking care of me this week! After bringing me home from my surgery he surprised me with a sewing machine! I've been wanting one for a way long time- he's so sweet! And he spoiled me with amazing food, chick flicks, and taking care of the girls while I've been recovering. I couldn't ask for a better husband! Thanks Brian!! I love you!
(In case you're wondering, I had to get a corrective surgery on the breasts from a past surgery.)

2 comments:

Adrie said...

Movie night sounds awesome. I wish they did something fun like that here! And swimming looked fun. I'm sure the girls love it. Yay for the sewing machine. I want to learn how to sew also and make neat things. We are planning on coming down in a couple weeks for a few days. We should try to get together!!! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

The babies are to cute in there tiny little bathing suits!