Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sometimes I love to be immature

Me and my little sister decided last week we needed to put nylons over our faces and be immature. It was so much fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kaitlin looks semi-normal. I just look like an absolute freak! I don't even have words. I wanted to run to wal-mart and grab some stuff I needed like this, think they'd assume I was robbing the joint and arrest me?

Don't get mad Bri- I had to!
Photobucket
We made Brian try it on. Doesn't he look like Shrek with this on? He's gonna kill me.

3 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

I LOVE the tights on your head, that awesome. TOTALLY something I would try!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Check your email! I sent you the pics from yesterday! =)

Anonymous said...

I know where are you in that pic!? That is so weird. You must have been like a step ahead of us or something. For sure, let's all hold hands crossing the finish line next time.