Tuesday, May 19, 2009
2 months!
I can't believe Tey is 2 months already! Well actually 2 months and 2 weeks but we just went to her 2 month checkup. Everything was great. So after her appointment when I was scheduling her next appointment the lady asked if Avery had just gotten her shots because she was doing that like gasp for air thing because she had been crying so hard earlier... NOPE it wasn't even her appointment. That's how big of a wussy Avery is. She was terrified that the doctor or nurse was even in the room with us even though they didn't even touch her. major stranger danger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ahh yes, the ol 2 month check up... Hey before I forget- can you send my momma some pics via email? She needs some that are good quality to print out. Thought I'd forget, so figured I'd drop ya a comment so I wouldn't have to remember. By the way- sweet glasses Teya!
Hate the shots.. but love to see how much they are growing! We go for Kamry's NINE month appt. Tomorrow! YAY! oh ya, How did you do that cute little scrapbook page? SO CUTE!
Do you have your phone yet? I keep texting you, well I did a couple times, but no reply so I'm guessing you hadnt gotten it yet! So anyways, I'm going to Denver tomorrow and coming back on Monday, then we need to get running!! Wanna go sometime next week? And maybe we can finally do our craft night!!
Post a Comment