Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm back

Last week was super busy and fun. (Minus the whole Pneumonia deal.) Brian's Mom, Susan, got here Wednesday and helped me so much with the girls and cleaning. She even stocked our cupboards full of groceris and took me shopping! I've got a lot more praises for her that I'll save for Mother's Day, but can I just say how grateful I am to have such a sweet Mother in Law. (Also Father in law) Susan has the kindest heart of anybody I've ever met. People are always complaining about their in-laws getting in their business and telling them what to do and I'm so glad my in-laws rock! We mostly stayed in since Avery was sick. But we ventured out on a nice long walk with the super nice double stroller she bought us, and we also went shopping. Then Brian's sister, Bre, and his Dad, Perry, came for the weekend and we had so much fun even though it was super short. We went to Tepanyaki Saturday and Teya was blessed on Sunday. I was so horrible at taking lots of pictures. But here are some from Saturday night and Sunday:
Brian and Avery outside waiting for Tepanyaki:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Susan & Teya:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aunt Bre:
Photobucket


Teya in her pretty blessind dress:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She was all upset in that last one because she was so sick of picture time!

After Sacrament we wanted to take some pictures of all of us, but sadly Avery was already down for a nap and I totally didn't want to wake her up- now I wish I would have! These just aren't complete without her! :(
Me, Bri, and Teya:
Photobucket
Whyyy on earth can I not take a decent picture lately?! My eyes look like black slits. dang.

Susan, Perry, Me, Bri, and Teya:
Photobucket

Bre, Brian's sweet Gramma Betty... and the rest of us again:
Photobucket

I'm not sure why my side of the family didn't get any pictures? I think they were too busy preparing the food inside! Sorry guys!
Thanks so much Susan and Perry for the great week/weekend! And Bre for driving all the way down from Idaho to hang out with us! We'll miss you guys!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Glad her blessing went well. She looked beautiful. I love my in-laws too. It is so nice to have great ones.