Monday, May 18, 2009

I realize it's not Friday

So over at Kelly's Korner she has a "Show us where you live Friday" that looks pretty fun. This week is Guest Bedrooms. I took a pic of the guest bedrooms here but the first is TRASHED by scraps that Brian left after making my mother's day gift, and the second is messy from whoever the last person is that slept there! So I figured I would just do the last two weeks in one. Kitchen's and Living Rooms! And beware there are a TON ON PICTURES because since we are at my parents I'm doing their living room and kitchen upstairs and ours downstairs in our own little "apartment". So here goes...
This is the upstairs living room looking in from the entryway:
Photobucket
Nope, my Dad is not a hunter at all. If this offends you or you are a member of PETA don't come over here ever especially over the next few months because about 15 more of his animals he has killed in Africa will be here. 2 huge lions, baboons, zebra's, etc...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
View of the up-up-stairs:
Photobucket
Looking in towards the kitchen:
Photobucket

The upstairs kitchen:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dining Table that never gets used because we're really traditional:
Photobucket

Now onto our neck of the woods. No decorations are actually ours, in fact its pretty bland anyway! All of ours are packed away in storage waiting for us to get our dang bums into our own house again!
He's the fireplace, TV area, and the 2 giant lovesacs in the 2 corners of the pic:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our quaint little kitchen from the living room:
Photobucket
Our tiny but tall table that I overtook with crafts. You can see my awesome picture frames I started in like November and never finished:
Photobucket
Photobucket
And a few of Avery's play areas...
She cooks on this while I cook in the kitchen... okay when Brian cooks because I rarely do!:
Photobucket
And her little toy corner:
Photobucket

Wow that was a lot of pictures. Sorry if it bore you to death! Just wanted to jump on the bandwagon and show anybody who cares where we live! If anybody wants to you can click on the link above and see what rooms she is doing over the next few weeks and do it too!

And we had a way fun and busy weekend so I have lots of posting I need to catch up on. lunch at the park, a little lake we found, swimming, and a smelly cat too.

No comments: