Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

was awesome! I received the best gift I have ever been given! (except for my girls) Brian was gone all day Saturday working away on it. Brian put together a story/scrapbook of our little family. And can I say he gives those professional scrapbookers a run for their money- not even kidding! It was not only sentimental but I love the style he put to it, not your traditional scrapbooking. These pictures so don't do it justice, but here is the front cover, just 1 page from inside since you can't really tell what it says anyways, and the back cover:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can't even rave enough about how much this meant to me! He wrote a little story from the time we met, the struggles we've had, the two awesome babies we've had and left it open so we can update it as our lives continue. Best.Gift.Ever.

Also on Mother's Day after snagging some amazing chocolate covered graham crackers at church we did a little bit of this:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
haha look at that milk on her mouth.

And this was yesterday, I just thought it was adorable:
Photobucket
She can see her reflection from the mirror on the top of her swing and she stares at it and smiles at herself. So cute!

And I want to give a shout out to my Mom and Mother-in-Law. Mama, you are the best! Not only are you the funniest but you are so kind and always make sure your family is taken care of and happy. You're always buying me and the girls little things and spoil us way too much. Thanks for everything! And Susan, I couldn't ask for a better Mother-in-Law, seriously! You are the kindest person I've ever met and now I know where Brian gets his big heart from! Thanks for everything you do for us! We love you both!

4 comments:

Adrie said...

How sweet of Brian... and the girls. HAHA That book looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap Brian!! Major points for that one!

Carlye & Jacob said...

Seriously... that way sweet! Im impressed! YOu have a good husband! So running on Thursday still work for you??

The Thueson's said...

Uh... holy smokes! What a cute husband for doing all that for you! I wish Braun would do that one day.. yeah right.. I think thats wishful thinking! And wow.. you ran a marathon? You just had a baby! Good for you!