Friday, April 24, 2009

Swimming!

I can't even explain how extatic I am that it's swim/get tan weather finally! Avery is a pretty big wuss when it comes to things (like riding that pony the other day) so I was a little worried that she was going to be afraid of the pool. I made sure the water was nice and warm (80 degrees baby) before taking her in so she didn't have an excuse to hate it. She kinda whined for a minute but then she loved it. I'm so happy! (Anyone who knows me knows that I spend pretty much everyday in the summer outside laying out or swimming at my parents house, it would be such a tragedy if she hated the water!)
Photobucket
Getting ready to swim in her little tankini.

Photobucket
Notice my regrowth? probably didn't at first, but I did! (Luckily I finally got my hair done. Bad news though, it turned out not the best. I'll save that story for another day though.) And also my back is turned, I've got awhile before feeling comfortable in my bikini in front of a camera again!

Photobucket
Photobucket
She was purposely not looking at me once I got the camera out.

Photobucket
Once she was out she wanted to get right back in. Yessss!

Now all I need is to stock up on some cute swimsuits for her and get one of those floatie things she can sit in. And maybe a hat to cover her head?
I'm still working on getting Teya to LOVE her swing. Last summer Avery sat in her baby swing in the shade while I caught some sun, hopefully Teya will start to like her swing soon!

No comments: