Friday, April 17, 2009

Briiiitney...

was a blast! Brian watched the girls and was so excited for me to get out and have a fun time and turn "mom mode" off for even just a few house so I didn't have to worry about dirty diapers, making bottles, and all the other millions of things that come along with mamahood. I was totally freaking out before I left worrying about the girls, but I kept in touch every half hour via text. The girls survived, more impressively Brian survived. And I had fun!
I went with my friends Melissa and Chelsie.
Here's me and Melis: (Hopefully it's not THAT obvious to everyone but I've got a little extra weight in my face...dang. gotta get the last of those prego pounds off.)
Photobucket
Don't know how good you can see this... but this is the Pussycat Dolls. That's the head singer Nicole standing in the front.
Photobucket
Melis, Me, and Chels:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here's Brit and some dancers, can't see them very good but hey.
Photobucket

1 comment:

allieB said...

Rachael I dont know what you are talking about the extra pounds!... I think you look great and im not just saying that! Motherhood becomes you my dear!