
Here's cute Tey yesterday! It's so hard to get a picture of her with her eyes open and her not wigglin around. She smiles now and it's the prettiest little smile ever. Too bad we haven't caught it on camera yet!

Aves styling in her cute hat!
lots more pictures of yesterday and today coming later.




3 comments:
Love the ram shorts being sported :) You have such cute girls!
I cant believe you are going to European Connection without me tomorrow, what is this? :) Dont do anything to get kicked out again, how embarrasing! lol We need to get together again! I hate that I work up in stupid Park City cuz I never get to do anything, but we need to do something ASAP! Have we all forgotten about the craft night? lol I've kinda been dragging my feet cuz Jacob hasnt left yet but he will be in the next week or so and I will have so much free time! Lol!
I finally have time. I will run the disk out to you tomorrow! PROMISE!! =)
Post a Comment