Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ode to Summer Flashbacks!

I don't know about you, but I've got spring fever BAD! I'm such a summer person. I could lay in the sun everyday for the rest of my life and never get sick of it. Anyways, the weather has been playing mean tricks being all sunny and warm and now cold again. I was looking at old pics on my computer and found a ton of summer ones that made me so excited for it to get warm and stay warm for a few months! I can't wait to play outside and swim with Avery and Teya everyday! Since I'm feeling all spring feverish I figured I'd spread the sickness and share some fun summer pics from over the years!
There are a ton, sorry!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The summers in high school me and Carlye would buy an underwater camera and take pics every summer in my parents pool. We have some GOOD ones, Car you know the one I'm talking about...

Photobucket
This is my high school graduation, outside UVSC with my fam (the bro was still on his mission) Look how cute and little my sister looks! And I just noticed my eyes are totally closed in this, dang.

Photobucket
This was my junior year right after Christmas. This was in Cozumel Mexico on our cruise. Me and Tauni from my ward! I totally miss being that black!

These next few are the following year on a cruise over Christmas with my family.
Photobucket
Me and Kaitlin off the balcony from the room.

This was the amazing island of Curacao! So beautiful!
Photobucket
Me and my Mama.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I had to... I was so tan then! Don't mind the mole on the belly!

Photobucket
This totally looks like a pic from a vacation magazine huh? Kaitlin was a good little photographer.

Photobucket
And here's me and Bri on our honeymoon to Aruba in 2006! So fun!

3 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

Love your summer pics! and this year you will have Av, and Teya in them! FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok I am going to comment on the last few posts....first of all, i KNOW you have some pics of me in the summer...so WHERE ARE THEY?!!? :) Second...I wan to see the pics Natalie took...she is taking my family pics this spring too! ...third...CONGRATS TO LIL SIS!!!! That is so awesome...i like to think it was my vote that helped her to win... and a free trip to Mexico! Yahoo!

The Ortons said...

Holy Crap u were black :).. Thats like when I lived at my parents in Vegas and used their tanning bed everyday I looked like the lady off of There's Something About Mary ha. Teyas pictures turned out sooo cute. Gosh how cute is the name Teya.. Sooo cute.