Friday, April 10, 2009

Bath Time!

Doesn't everyone have an old pic of them with their siblings/cousins in the tub when they were little?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here's Avery and her cousin Reese bathin it up on conference weekend.

About 3 minutes after this picture was taken they both started screaming bloody friggin murder. I guess Reese did something that scared Aves and she was crying so hard so Reese started crying. Then Brian comes in with the video camera because he heard total chaos from the bathroom and thought it would be funny to tape, thanks babe.
Ever since then Avery has been petrified of the bath tub! Anybody else have their kid afraid of the bath? If so any tips? She used to love bath time everyday and now she is a wussy!
Nothing too much has been going on and I'm finally getting the hang of 2 kids so I'm just kinda bloggin about nothing!

1 comment:

The Ortons said...

Oh the bath tub pics.. Every time my mom would take them when I was little she would say “okay Crissy cover your privates” HAHA