Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

Was suuuper busy and fun! I have tons to write and post pics about but I'm in a hurry so I'll just do part for now.
My Dad used to always get us baby chicks for Easter and decided to get them for the grandkids.
Here's Brian and Aves Saturday with a Chick. (She wants to squeeze them so bad, I swear she's gonna kill one when we aren't looking.)
Photobucket
Easter Bunny Came:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Mama got me this adorable Betsy Johnson purse from Nordstrom. I'm not the mama type to carry around huge diaper bags with dancing bears on them... so I just get extra large purses to use as a purse/diaper bag. I looove Betsy Johnson, so cute!
Photobucket
Avery in her Easter Dress:
Photobucket
Kissin the chick:
Photobucket
Sweet Teya:
Photobucket
She was soooo good at church! (first time back since she was born) She is such a sweet baby! Avery on the other hand decided she needed to take her diaper off during sacrament. Awesome.

Isn't she so cute?!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes they both are sooo cute! how fun. they will be close there whole lives!

Adrie said...

They are so cute! I love the dresses... and baby chicks! How fun! Teya is growing fast already and Avery is such a little girl now, not a baby... too fun! I love the pictures.

Alli said...

Such sweet girls! Looks like you had a great Easter! I love that your dad gets baby chicks, it makes me want one! LOL!

Brett & Shae Malachowski said...

Hey, don't know if you remember me but we wet to elementry together. Your little family is so stickin cute! Beautiful little girls! Congrats on the cute new baby!

Laurel said...

They are both so adorable. Glad you had a good Easter. Avery sounds like Sydney always wanting to have the diaper off. Now she never wants clothes on.

Michael & Nikki said...

They are both beautiful!! Looks like you guys had a great Easter! I love the diaper event!! haha

Ted and Breauna Housel said...

Oh my goodness your girls are so sweet!!!!

Jonathan and Krysten Olson said...

Those girls are just too stinkin cute:)