It's not super clear because I just used our camera. To put videos online from our video camera we need a cord that we lost and need to order. So this is as clear as it gets for now!
And here are some pics of her with her doll "Gianna" (No, we did not name her!- but it cracks me up because when I moved to California for ONE NIGHT, seriously, my neighbor was really nice and her name was Gianna, I think I still have her number in my cell. Yeah I'll have to tell my story of moving to Cali for only a night later. Maybe tonight, because lately I can't sleep! )



Me and my little sister went to the Women's Show yesterday- I know, it totally sounds like something old ladies do, but it was actually way fun. I found a ton of awesome websites for all sorts of stuff. I can post them later if anybody is interested. I'm going to get this super cute giraffe luggage to match my diaper bag, and two small ones for Avery and my little bun in the oven for when we travel from now on. And there are a ton of sites with really cute headbands/flowers/bows/and hats for babies. They had cute purses and jewelry. Also some really cute crafty things, but I'm just going to copy their ideas and make some of the stuff myself! Anyways, if anybody wants websites I'll post some of them later this week.
And here are some cute Avery pics I just wanted to post. Her jacket makes her look so old!






3 comments:
She is too cute. I love those big blue eyes
Yay crawling is the best milestone! now just watch out...she will be into everything. So we're still on for tomorrow right? We are eating at Rumbi in draper at 1:30. We hope you can make it! See you Tomorrow!
About Prop 8 yeah they did pass it awhile ago but I don’t know if they actually ended up taking it away before we voted or not. Avery has the cutest clothes love them.
Post a Comment