Holy crap I'm so excited for Twilight!! I read each of the books in a few days. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be let down by Edward though. I don't think they could have picked an Edward nearly as amazing as I had pictured when reading the books, but I think they could have done better than who they chose. But, maybe his character will make him super hot and surprise me. Also, I love who they chose to play Bella. I love her! That's totally the person I pictured when reading the books. Anyways I'm pumped!
Today I had to pick up my Mom after getting a big surgery at the dentist. Oh my gosh, she was ridiculous. Anybody who knows my mom knows she's kinda crazy and never reserved anyway, add pain pills and a sedative to knock her out and she is straight up out of freaking control. She was saying the most obsurd things and looked totally drunk. She kept saying she wanted to stop and eat so I'd turn into a place to order food and she'd change her mind. Then she started singing Pump up the Jam. Yes, I'm serious. She sang a whole verse and said it was her favorite song. She rolled down the window and told this teenager that she just had surgery and her breath smelled like a skunk. Oh and she grew up in South Carolina, so magically her southern accent was back full force. She went on and on and on for like 30 minutes till I got her home and made her go to bed. It was totally entertaining at first, but after she spilled diet coke all over the car I was sick of babysitting her.
I have a ton of new pics that are super cute, but my internet has been lame tonight and won't work very good. I'm surprised I'm able to blog. But it won't let me upload pics so I'll have to do it soon.
Hope everyone is having a good week.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh man the stories of your mom "drunk" are the best!! haha!! Poor mom is always getting sedated! haha!! :) Miss you!
Post a Comment