Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm smart

I was just walking in to check on Avery and stepped in a huge puddle of water... I walked into the kitchen and saw bubbles everywhere!
Here is my sweet husband cleaning them up:
Photobucket

And here is the inside of the dishwasher:
Photobucket

I'm an idiot!! I accidentally put dish soap in the dishwasher. Brian got some new soap the other day and it says "dishwashing soap" and I asked if it was soap or detergent for the dish washer. And he said "not soap" thinking I meant hand soap. So I freaking put dish soap in the dishwasher and got water and soap all over! Luckily it's our own little kitchen downstairs and nobody saw, I would be made fun of forever.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Oops. I'm always worried about doing that. So funny!

Marley said...

haha oh man!! That is too funny!!