I need to express just how excited I am that some radio stations are already playing Christmas music! I'm pretty sure Brian is gonna be so sick of it by the time December gets here, but oh well! I could listen to it all year long, him not so much. And I'm so excited for Thanksgiving too! We're heading to Dallas to spend it with Brian's family this year. 2 of his sisters and his brother that live there haven't even seen Avery yet! And Brian has never been on a plane ride with her, so I'm pretty stoked to see him deal with what I had to do all summer when we visited from Seattle.
And I'm in the need for a good old fashioned girls night. Seriously. Like go to someones house, order pizza and watch a good chick flick in our pj's! I told Brian and he made fun of me at first, but then said I needed it. Hmm I wonder if my prego hormones are that bad! I was quite a monster last week to him I guess.
Yesterday we went to the mall with my Mom and sister, I got Avery a super cute doll that she is obsessed with. She wouldn't even let me take it away to pay for it. I'll post a pic of her with it later today. After the mall we were both exhausted and she had missed her afternoon nap, so I layed down with her at 7:30 last night and we didn't wake up till 7 this morning! It was sooo nice to get that much sleep, except I kind of have a too much sleep headache today.
And... thats about all my ramblings for now.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Our freaking old neighbor already has lights up. His Lawn is always so cluttered with decoration crap. Its really annoying. I was excited Wal-mart was playing Christmas music too until I came home and drove past his house. Now I'm just really annoyed :)
Post a Comment