Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wiggin Out

Anyone who knows my mom knows she's always up to something. Lately she has been on a kick of wanting to try on wigs for fun. I'm not even kidding. So she got me and my sister to go with her to a wig shop... and this is what ensued.
*warning, I am disgustingly white in all of these pics. I'm getting another mystic tan tomorrow to feel cute again*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

SICK
Photobucket
Photobucket

My mom looked good in all of them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Except maybe this one:
Photobucket
Photobucket

This one is my fav! She thinks we're crazy.
Photobucket

She didn't recognize me at all.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And my mom bought this one, not even kidding.

My little sister does lots of modeling and is always looking for different looks and crazy changes she can use for photo shoots, so we got this wig for it since it's so different!

I know, we are crazy.

Oh and here's a belly shot, please note my belly button already sticks out about an inch.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok not even joking, I am throwing a Slumber Party next Saturday at my moms house!! You should totally come! it is going to be a riot!! And yes it will be awkward at my moms...but oh well:) So come!! Sat Dec.6th at 11am.

Marley said...

How fun!! Now where is this wig shop?? PS. you are the cutest pregnant girl ever!! :)

Anonymous said...

it is NEXT saturday. Dec. 6th. please come. its at my moms and that will be really weird...but oh well we will have fun!!!