Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am- getting a belly
I have- the best family in the world
I wish- I was completely out of debt
I miss- when I had no worries in the world
I fear- Something bad happening to somebody I love
I feel- anxious for my little nugget to get here and to move into our house
I hear- Chelsea Lately
I smell- Nothing... weird. My smells are super good lately.
I crave- A cheeseburger and cupcakes oooh and European Connection
I search- for everything! I self diagnose myself and my family from looking up symptoms online.
I wonder- Where the freak all my money has gone.
I regret- Being rude to my dog before she died.
I love- My babies, My hubby, our families, my friends, shoes, perfume, gerber daisies, pictures and photography
I care- about my family and friends
I always- have my mind on something
I am not- tan whatsoever. I hate it.
I dance- probably daily. Yes, even pregnant. Today I tried to do that belly dance roll thing to make Brian laugh. I think he just got disgusted.
I sing- to Avery to get her to sleep
I don't like- being so dang tired
I fight for- anything that is important to me, espically family and beliefs
I write- lots of lists, yet I rarely stick to them
I lose- my phone! It's currently lost and has been for like 3 weeks! I used to would have freaked out, but now that I'm a mama I have other priorities. I really need to find it or just suck it up and buy a new one. Dang. I do miss being able to check mapquest when I get lost on my blackberry though.
I win- never at games, almost always when I bet Brian when we both think we are right
I never- get everything done that I want to in a day.
I listen- to Brian's music when I get ready everyday.
I can- do whatever I want. The world is my oyster!
I am scared- of spiders, of not being able to run in my dreams, of my house when I'm alone.
I need- Nothing really. I'm pretty satisfied with my life right now.
I am happy- daily. I think that's really important.

No comments: