Sunday, November 23, 2008

Avery used to be the best little head band wearer around. She has been wearing them since she was a few days old and has never pulled them off, till this week.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And her hair is insane! It's getting so long but it isn't yet thick enough to put it in clips or anything so headbands were a huge help. Now I try to style it with lotion but after an hour it just does its own thing. Anybody know of like baby hair gel? Or clips or something for babies who don't have thick hair yet. If anybody knows let me know!

Last night during movie night Avery fell asleep in her new favorite position, bum straight in the air.
Photobucket
So cute! Brian took this and she dang near woke up from the flash, but it was worth it.

I'm trying to figure out what to do about decorating the new baby's room. Avery has super cute furniture that I LOVE (I would post a pic, but it's in stupid storage still. She sleeps in a crib we have here at my parents till we are outta here.) We got it at Babinski's. It's a cream crib and armoir set. We painted her wall in her room chocolate brown and decorated the room in cream/brown/and purple with pink accents. We only lived there after she was born for a few months then took off to Seattle and she slept in her bassinet for the summer now we're here so she never really got to enjoy her room that we worked so hard decorating. So now I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for the new baby's room. I'm thinking it would be fun do so something totally different and maybe do black furniture and pink and white.
Not exactly what I'm thinking, but this pic is along the lines:
Photobucket
minus the ugly trees in the background.
I'm just excited to get Avery's room set up and cute and then the babies, it'll keep me busy for awhile yay! I'm trying to find someone handy with sewing that can help me make a bunch of cute accessories to match, anybody know any?

Also, me and Brian went on Friday finally to get my clothes out of storage and we had the wrong key! We lost the key to our lock and the manager is gone till tomorrow so I threw a fit. I seriously folded my arms and said I wasn't leaving, just like a little kid. It was pretty immature, but Brian was sweet so I agreed I could wait till tomorrow. Yay tomorrow is get all my clothes and shoes and everything out of storage day! Finally! I have had only summer clothes so I'm pumped to get all my sweaters and boots and pants.

And now I gotta start doing a ton of laundry to get ready for Texas Thursday!

No comments: