I was meaning to post this video on New Year's Day, for myself, to remind me how I want to live my life each day this year. Every year. But I thought it would be a great way so start 2010. I actually posted it like a year and a half ago, but I think my Mom was the only person who ever looked at my blog then. So I wanted to share it with whoever has the time to watch it. It's like 7 minutes long, but totally worth it. It's great for everybody- any religion, not religious at all, everybody. It's got some great and inspiring words. If you have the 7 minutes, watch it.
Click Here!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That video is soo good! I loved it! Thanks for sharing... :) Hope your having a good weekend! Love you!
Post a Comment