Friday, January 29, 2010

Flashback Friday!

Random Flashback pics today!
Brian and Me snowboarding... I was HORRIBLE this trip. I hadn't been in like 4 years so I ended up having him go ahead while I tried to get used to it again! So fun though!


Me and Brian up in Park City just a few months after we started dating each other seriously. Beginning of 2006 I believe. I just noticed Brian looks really ornery/mean in both of these pics. Must have been the phase when I made fun of him for trying to look tough in pictures!


Just a few minutes after Brian proposed to me in Central Park!! June 17, 2006
I loved New York and can't wait to go back! Notice I'm showing off my shiny new rock!


And this one, just because I'm super summer/sun hungry! I miss summer soooo much right now and can't wait for it to be warm again! This is December 2005 in Curacao when me and my family went on a cruise for the holidays! This beach was GORGEOUS. Hands down the prettiest beach I've ever been to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome post!
& yes mam, that is my new blog!