Friday, January 1, 2010

2009, you were loved!

We've had an incredible 2009 year. I'm a little sad to see it go because we had so much fun, especially during the summer. But I look forward to a new year where I can better myself and have even more fun then last year. Here's a year in pictures...
In January,
We took lots of pictures to entertain ourselves when we were stuck in the house all winter...

.... We anxiously awaited baby Teya...

In February,
Brian turned 25!...

In March,
Avery turned 1!


... And Teya Berlin finally joined us!!


In April,
Avery learned to walk!!

...The Easter Bunny came...

... we attempted a family picture on Easter Sunday...

... Avery got her ears pierced...and loved it might I add...

In May,
Teya got her blessing...

... we officially kicked off summer!

... we went to the Zoo for the first time as a family...

...and Teya rocked the cutest little bikini ever!

In June,
... we played outside nonstop and ate tons of watermelon...


... and we watched a movie in the park at night.

In July,
We dressed Teya up for photoshoots daily...

... and we watched 4th of July fireworks together...

In August,
We hung out at Day Break Beach....

...And our house got infested with these little monsters...

...And went on bike rides.

In September,
We spent lots of time at the cabin...


... And Me and Brian celebrated our 3rd Anniversary!

In October,
I got spoiled on my 23rd birthday...

... and we picked pumpkins...

...and we dressed up for Halloween.


In November,
We spent lots of time inside playing and cuddling...

...and I became a brunette...

...And we ate Thanksgiving Dinner with Papa and Gigi.


In December,
We sat on Santa's lap, that was a bust...

And we saw the lights at Temple Square...

And we opened lots of presents and spent lots of time with our loved ones!

Hopefully I will have time to upload Christmas pictures soon, we had so much fun in Texas!
I'm mentally making my New Years Resolutions and will have those up soon too!
Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Hey girl! Not sure if you remember me but I had to say how darling your girls are!! Such a cute lil family. Hope you had a good new years!