This year we went to Flower Mound, Texas for Christmas to spend it with Brian's side of the family. It's right outside Dallas, in case you've never heard of it!
Since we weren't able to take all of our Christmas presents there to open we had our own little Christmas morning the Wednesday before Christmas... And Santa came early just for us!

Look at Avery's hair! Now you know why we think she looks like Harry from Dumb & Dumber when she wakes up!
She's obsessed with Barbie's... it's ridiculous how many she has already.


Teya had no idea what to think about all of it, but I think she had fun!


Playin on the new Dora table!

We had to take a picture of all the pinkness, it was ridiculous. Everything made for little girls is pink. They need to mix it up and maybe do some purple?

Our little Happy Camper!

Christmas morning in Texas (I didn't grab my camera till we were about done! Dang!!)
Teya with her Giraffe that Aunt Alyssa got her

Aves and Grandpa Christensen

Ha Teya in the baby cradle they had there:

Avery loved her new Doll:

I look horrible, but it's a Christmas that I don't want to forget!

For Christmas me and Brian were spoiled too. My Mom got me a Cricut, and I'm stoked about it! I got Brian a video camera, that we have yet to use because we need to get a bigger memory card for it. And then we also got clothes and lots of random things. And Brian got me the most amazing perfume ever! His family got us lots of gift cards, which are the best! Thank You everybody for the thoughtful and sweet Christmas gifts!
Then we made Gingerbread Houses


Nana with Teya and Emi (Teya is just 3 weeks older than Emi, it'll be so fun for them to play in a few years!)

We drove a few hours to a cabin that they rented in Oklahoma. We didn't play outside much because it was pretty cold, but it was so pretty and we had fun playing yahtzee and texas hold em with his family!
This is the best pic we could get at the time:

Aves being funny


Also in Texas we went and saw Avatar in 3D, which I loved! And we rode dirt bikes, and got to spend some much needed time with the Christensen family. It was so good to see everyone!
The girls were so good on the plane! I had to document!


Avery got these dress up shoes for Christmas and knowing that she loves shoes, I figured she'd be obsessed with these. At first she was intimidated and only carried them around, but finally on New Years Day I got her to put them on and she's obsessed with them!
And I guess this is her new face she does when I take pictures? We're gonna have to get her outta that faze before too long!


Teya rockin her new Christmas clothes:

Have you ever seen on those tv shows or movies where they talk about "spiritual orbes" or whatever they are that are captured in pictures? Brian took this of Teya and showed me, it's kinda weird right? I don't think it was a reflection because he took a few in a row and this is the only one with that weird spot. I'm not saying it is, just kinda weird. If so, it's obviously a good spirit because Teya is the happiest/most content and sweetest person to be around!

Random:
I don't remember being around for this, but I guess this is what happens when I'm not around.
Shirtless with cake batter on her face:

Tey got in on it too!

And last but not least, Avery's new potty!

She looooves talking about her potty and sitting on it once in awhile, but I'm getting a little nervous to actually jump in and start the potty training process. Any tips are welcome!




4 comments:
Love the video of Teya crawling! Avery is totally cheering her on! haha. Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas!! Fun!
Glad you had a good Christmas. There are so many stinkin towns in Texas, I have never heard of Flower Mound. Glad you had fun. Teya is such a cute crawler. As for potty training tips, I would say just let her do it at her own pace. Encourage it all the time, and try to set her on in every fifteen minutes, but don't force it. Good Luck. I don't think Sydney was a normal potty trainer because she was potty trained in about two days. So good luck. It's so nice when it finally happens. Sorry long comment.
So fun! you guys look like you had an amazing Christmas. Isn't it so sad that the holidays are over? I can't believe Teya is crawling already! Nutz! Super cute video!
YAY It sounds like you had a great Christmas! The girls are getting so big and are sooo adorable! Love Averys new shoes! And Teya with the "orbe" weird! HAHA It kinda looks like a smiley face in there. Unless I'm just going crazy... quite possible. Anyway, you all are so cute!!
Post a Comment