Monday, August 10, 2009

Random pics and update...

Awhile back Me and Carlye got together and sewed these super cute tag blankets that she found online. We were making jokes that if she followed my lead they would end up being messed up at the end... pretty sure thats exactly what happened. They weren't bad... just a little mishap with pinning made them a little wrong, but you can't tell from far away! ha, it was pretty good for our very first project ever though. (at least for me it had been since like 8th grade.) We had been swimming all day and I look like a friggin GOON, so I cropped off our heads. ha!
Photobucket

Then I made a cute reversible bib for Teya!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Random pics:
Last week Avery saw her tutu on top of her armoir and was freaking out for it, so I put it on her, then she was carrying around her green Haviana's insisting on wearing them... This is what she rocked while she grocery shopped around the house all afternoon. What can I say, the girls got style.
Photobucket

That day we found a tiny stroller in the garage for the girls and took a walk around the neighborhood. Teya is always the happiest little thing ever, I just love being around her!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And last but not least... we just got back from our cabin again last night and found 11 freaky spiders in our house. They look VERY similar to Brown Recluse spiders, but I can't imagine that many being in our basement. They're not super super common here I don't think. Anyways we stayed up till like 1:30 spraying the house with something from walmart and having the heebyjeebies all night! I still feel like I've got spiders crawling all over my body. Ah, I hate them! Anyways, we've got pest control coming tomorrow at noon to kill those suckers! I have some scary pics of one that we caught and still have in our kitchen that I'll put up in the next day or two. I just had to vent about how bad I HATE THEM!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes let's please do!! I am so excited to see it! Let me know when for sure! I am 100% in!

The Ortons said...

Teya is getting so big. Just letting you know I still stock your blog even thou I'm not blogging anymore. I do have my photo blog though if you wanna visit. allsnappedup.blogspot.com

Laurel said...

Your girls are so cute. I can't believe Sawyer weighs as much as Teya. He's going to be bigger than Sydney by the time he's 6 months old. Sorry about the spiders. That's scary!