Saturday, August 29, 2009

Meet Darshe:

Photobucket
This is the Arachnid who with his family/friends invaded our house when we went to our cabin a few weeks ago.
Photobucket
At 11 oclock at night Brian went and go some spray so we would hopefully be able to relax until the pest control came.
Photobucket
We found 11 in one night and were so creeped out we didn't sleep for days.
Eventually the pest control man came and told us we had Wolf Spiders! Sick! At least they weren't brown recluse spiders like we thought. Those are much much worse.
It took him a few days to get over to our house and we had Darshe trapped in a tupperware thing the whole time, planning his tragic death. We wanted to light him on fire/stick a needle through him...eesh these are making us sound psycho...
Anyways after a few days and the place was totally sprayed, Darshe went from having a horrible death planned for him, to us freeing him across the street. Don't now how he got so lucky, guess we went a bit bi-polar.
Photobucket
I know this isn't the most interesting post ever, but I couldn't downplay how creepy these buggers were all over our house!

3 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

Oh my gosh Rachael!!! SICK!! I totally cringed!! I wouldn't have slept either! You haven't seen anymore right? lol

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is the creepiest looking spider I have ever seen! I would have freaked out!! yikes!

Carlye & Jacob said...

Excuse me, you let him out??? I def would have killed him, house sprayed or not.. he is creepy looking! AND ginormous! haha