Monday, August 3, 2009

Just hangin out...

Baby Teya will be five months old this week!! Time flies!

Avery's hair has been long enough for pig tails for awhile now, but I guess I just hadn't tried it... I love it, but it makes her look so big and that makes me sad!
Her new thing is to get cans from the cupboard and take them over to the coffee table.. she would do this by the hour if I let her.


And I got her a pair of cute gladiator sandals last week and realized when I got home they match mine EXACTLY. They're so cute on her!

3 comments:

Adrie said...

Your girls are soooo cute! LOVE the pigtails and Teya is getting so big. Precious babies!

Just the 3 of us said...

That picture with your matching sandals is adorable!!!

Alli said...

Such cute girls Rach!! I was meaning to tell you that after I saw you at Tasia's shower, I wish I could have stayed longer to catch up! I love the sandals, I love that they match yours makes it even better...hope my next one is a girl! Hope all is well!