I love this, I was taking pics of Teya the other day and when I looked back at them, I noticed she was showing off each of her dimples in two different pictures. Cute!!
Then I was cleaning the kitchen and Avery was walking around the kitchen playing... I walked into the living room for a second and when I got back this is what I saw: She's becoming quite funny these days.
They are SO cute! And you are so much more patient than me. When my 15 m/o starts climbing on the dishwasher door, I get so nervous. I'm scared that she's going to break it off! But she weighs less than 20 lbs. So seeing your little one on there makes me think I should just let her!
We are the Christensen's. Me and Brian got married September 23rd, 2006. We added to our family when we got our dog Peanut about a month later. Then we had a beautiful little girl Avery, as shown below. And our family is still growing- We are expecting another baby girl in March. We are fairly new to the blog world but I try to keep on it as much as possible. If we know you and you read our blog let us know!
We met in 2005 when I was a senior in high school. We were friends for a really long time, and then we strapped on the old ball and chain in September of 2006.
Avery Paige
Avery was born in 2008 and is already a big sister. Her personality is getting so funny as she gets older. I could just play and laugh at the stuff she does all day. She is the greatest blessing and so much more than we ever could have imagined.
Teya Berlin
Teya was born in 2009. She is such a sweetheart and we feel so blessed that she is in our lives! We love getting to know her personality more and more everyday.
3 comments:
They are SO cute! And you are so much more patient than me. When my 15 m/o starts climbing on the dishwasher door, I get so nervous. I'm scared that she's going to break it off! But she weighs less than 20 lbs. So seeing your little one on there makes me think I should just let her!
How fun!! I just wanna squish them, they are stinkin cute. We should try an get together this week- maybe swim again- what do ya think??
what a cute family you have.
It's karena rogers/jensen
Congratulations!
love, karena
www.thejensenadventure.blogspot.com
Post a Comment