


Saturday we went on a long bike/longboard ride. We went at 1 in the afternoon, after about 20 minutes I was literally dying. I had to get off in some shade, sit down, drink water, and tell myself I wasn't going to puke. K I don't remember bike riding as a kid being such a workout. In my defense, this cute pink cruiser isn't exactly an athletic bike. Nor does it help being 103 degrees outside, pulling 2 little stinkers who whined everytime I needed to stop and rest. Besides me feeling like I was gonna die, it was pretty fun! Brian's pretty good on his longboard and Avery and Teya LOVE their little buggy. Tey fell asleep right away and stayed asleep as long as we were moving.



Note even Avery's face was red from being hot and she got to kick back in a seat and relax... told you it was hot.




3 comments:
I LOVE it!! The Bike is adorable!! and its ok, I KNOW I would probably pass out just pulling Kamry! lol..
What adorable pictures!!! I love it!!! I want a buggy so bad for my kiddies.
I am so jealous! I love that bike! I have wanted one for ions! SO CUTE and retro!!!
Post a Comment