Thursday, August 19, 2010

North Shore - Day 6

Our second to last day in Hawaii we spent on the North Shore. We went to a fun little beach at Turtle Bay. I really wanted to try Paddle Boarding so Brian chilled with the girls making "Crystal Kingdom" (aka a sand castle) while me and his sisters tried it out. It wasn't by any means easy, but after falling in 5-10 times in the first 10 minutes we got the hang of it and we didn't fall in at all the last half hour. It was super fun and a good work out.
(Again I didn't get pics of this, but I think one of Bri's sisters got some pics! Hopefully!)
In the meantime the girls played under a lawn chair... they're idea I'm assuming?
And when it was time to go Avery was NOT happy about it. She's trying to push Brian over because she was so mad.





After a full day at the beach we hit up "Romy's"
It's a little shack on the side of the road with the most amazing shrimp and rice. I can't believe how good it was. It makes me want to fly there just for a plate of that yummy food!






-- Post From My iPhone

After dinner we ordered some more of that amazing Mango Cobbler to finish off our last night in Paradise!

1 comment:

Alli said...

North Shore is so awesome isn't it!? Looks like you guys had an amazing time in Hawaii, I love all the pics! That shrimp looks amazing!