Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 3 Hawaii

Our 3rd day in Hawaii we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center. In the morning Me, Brian, the girls, Noni, and Susan enjoyed a relaxful breakfast on the hotel balcony, then played on the beach for a bit before heading to the PCC. I had NO idea how huge that place was. I went into it thinking it was a small place but its HUGE. We walked around and hit a few of the different "islands" and learned about the different cultures.

Brian will kill me for posting this one, he looks like he's trying to go #2! ah, don't kill me Bri!:


Us visiting a few of the islands:


I love this picture of the girls from behind, it shows how different they are.


We took a little boat ride around that dropped us right off at our Luao and dinner. Dinner was verrry tasty. Avery especially enjoyed her pineapple drink.







After the Luao/Dinner we went to a really cool new show at the PCC, complete with fire dancers and all. It was awesome. The girls were really entertained at first but quickly got bored after a very long day out. So thanks to Brian who took them around the park, I got to enjoy the rest of the show.

No comments: