Saturday, July 10, 2010

SoJo Fireworks

A few weeks ago we went to the South Jordan carnival and fireworks. Carlye and Jacob met us there (before baby Claire got here obviously) Here's some pics of the night.
Teya watching all the crazy business of the Carnival.

Avery's new face she's been doing. All the time when I get my camera out, she's crazy!

Snackin on some greasy carnival fries!

Being a big girl on the slide:

Avery and the face. Again.

Watching the fireworks finally!:



The Montague's!

Teya loooved the fireworks!:

Me and Tates:

Brian and Avery... I was too lazy to edit myself out of the back ha.

Avery's face, again.

Good practice for their little girl.

Finally a pic without that little face she pulls. Love my Aves!

1 comment:

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Your family is gorgeous! Just found your blog and LOVE it :)

If you get a chance, I'd love for you to visit One Fine Wire :)
www.finewire.blogspot.com

So nice to meet you and I look forward to coming back!