Saturday, July 3, 2010

Privacy!

Hey after much thought I've decided to go private for the time being. Who knows, I may go public again someday. I'm totally going to copy some great ideas of an "Updater Blog" so it will remind you all to still check out our blog when we update it. Please leave your email addresses so I can add you to our list!
Anyone without a blog that wants to read you can email me (rach_christensen9@yahoo.com) your email address and I will make sure you're on the list. Noni, Christensen family, my family, friends that read that don't have a blog of your own, email me.

28 comments:

Laurel said...

Add me! laurel.staples@gmail.com! Thanks

Anonymous said...

add me! i always check out ur blog, i think you have such sweet little cutie pies and i love to see your fun days.
melisa_ellingson@yahoo.com

Adrie said...

Add me please! Adriem@cox.net Thanks! :)

Brooke D said...

aw i would love to still be able to read your blog! my email is brkster1@aol.com

NoƩmi said...

Add me too please: berekmeri_n@yahoo.com. Thank's so much.

Brett & Shae Malachowski said...

itzjstmoi@hotmail.com

Chris and Ivory said...

I totally stalk you guys :)
ivorymack@hotmail.com

Linden and April said...

Please add me Rach! apriltoko@gmail.com

The Ortons said...

Add me! Add me! harris2005@hotmail.com

Jon and Nicole said...

Add me!
nicolemhertel@gmail.com

Chris & Nikki said...

add me girly!!
nikki.passey@gmail.com

hodgesfamily said...

I think you have a very cute family and would love to be invited to your blog.
shellyhodges43@yahoo.com

Taylor and Tawni said...

tawnimckay@gmail.com
P.S. I LOVE your blog!! :o)

Anonymous said...

chvea@hotmail.com i love looking at your blog your girls are beautiful!

The Frost's said...

jcmfrost@gmail.com

Hanahs Blog said...

hanah_ellingson@hotmail.com ADD ME (:

Nessa said...

nessablueeyes7@hotmail.com! :)

Nessa said...

nessablueeyes7@hotmail.com! :) I love reading about your lil family!

Chelsie and Jon said...

Add me please!!
chelts103@hotmail.com

Michael & Nikki said...

mn_duff@hotmail.com :)

Michael & Nikki said...

mn_duff@hotmail.com :)

Mattson Family said...

Add me please! matzjc@gmail.com

Tana and Bronson said...

I love reading your blog! Dont' forget to add me :) Tanleighrose@hotmail.com or gmail.com either one

Anonymous said...

ozzwaldo2@hotmail.com

The Williamson Family said...

Will you please add me? sjwilliamson_05@msn.com

Marcie said...

Better add me!! marciebron05@hotmail.com

Angie and Dallas said...

Hey Rach,add us. I a love checking out your blog and the latest! angietblair@myway.com

NA said...

Would love to be able to keep up. You have such adorable little girls! And an adorable family! :)
ellocin_20@hotmail.com